Thursday 17 February 2011

Rumors

At the moment the fans, at least to some extent are more concerned over off-field subjects due to several rumors about the clubs financial situation..
The fact that the club is not performing great football at the moment is one reason why this is being focused on so much.

Having limited understanding and knowledge of economy, I will mainly focus on linking to other sources. As far as I understand the situation is not precarious, and that even though we might be struggling there is no cause for serious concern. One rumor said the club might face administration, but that proved not to be the case. Still, the financial state of the club could be better..

As it has been reported on Toffeweb, amongst other places there is a group of fans that wish to know what is going on at the club. The main problem is the lack of information that the fans feel, and that has resulted in an increasing worry..

I will try to keep up with the events as well as I can, but can't promise to make sense of it, but will try to link to as many independent sources as I can as well as to both the clubs official channels and the various fan groups and blogs.
I want to stress the fact that I said try to keep up, as I might forget and do something else instead. If we start winning again, I could be easily distracted...

-MF saying COYB.


No comments:

Post a Comment