Thursday 27 January 2011

New year, same season.

The silver lining I was able to find when I tried to find a positive way of describing this season was the fact we have only lost 6 games, which means only 5 teams has lost fewer than us (we are even with Chelsea).

Yes we are hard to beat, but there are even more good news:
I have found a current Premier League table we are leading!
Which one I hear you ask, I'll give you a hint; We are leading this table just ahead of Fulham, Birmingham and Sunderland.
It is of course for those that haven't guessed the table of most drawn games. Usually this table is won by whatever team Mark Hughes is managing, and his Fulham is as you'd expect our strongest challenger.

So, every time we are unable to win and each time we only get a draw despite dominating the game think about how well we are doing on this table instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment